FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Logout My Space  Register Register  Login Login

Angels are really on Earth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Angel333 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Angel333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angels are really on Earth
    Posted: 03/Dec/2014 at 5:36pm
Roger Haynes â€?My Angel-     
If Teri, my friend, doesn’t think there are Angels, what about those Angels that have flesh and blood, hum mm?
Roger Haynes, one of my very good friends, found out, through Phillip Shirley, I’m sure that I lived at 400 Flint, and one day just pulled into my drive, while I was smoking on the front porch, just enjoying.
“Oh my God, Roger, I said! And we gave each other a big hug, and I asked if he smoked…yes he did. Good! By that time everyone was pestering me about smoking…hell I was 59 or 60 years old, it was nice to have someone my own age, not nagging at me.
Sitting down now, “Well, Roger (blowing smoke now), you are handsome as ever…are you married??
“Yes, and happily!�But we laughed, and I said. “Damn it!�
After reminiscing many times on the front porch with Roger, I came to feel somewhat protected! By God a Trumanite, working within blocks of me at Best Manufacturing, I was anointed with a male Angel, by God. One time he came by, and listen to this…�
Without quotes!
Hey…Roger said, I heard you went to the Walk to Amass.
Yes, but I had no idea just what I had done till he did this next thing.
I want to show you something, and he pulled back his heavy coat, there was a 38. I looked at Roger, and said, you son of a *****, wow!
He was and had moved back to Trumann, traded houses, and was stocking for war�like water, stuff like that. He pretty much was ready. For me, I was ready, but I never was one to say “stock up�on stuff like that. That meant I didn’t have faith that God wouldn’t provide me with food and water, really? Yes…remember the story about the sparrow…duh. It all, of that, just takes up space…unless, a Bomb drops, which these days, is very likely.
For me, my thoughts never veered off that fact of stocking up on stuff like that, but it did tell me that I was in shape for anything to come, and Roger knew this…he remembered the car story. He knew I was mean too. He just stopped by to twirl his little 38. This man, with a wife that he loves, has chosen, and told his wife that he loves Carol Lee enough as a sister, to protect her with his life, what a couple, that I have inherited…from The Man. That is of course, The Big Man…upstairs.
CF
ahmed jani View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote ahmed jani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Feb/2015 at 3:37pm
Wacko
 Post Reply Post Reply