Share |
Forum Home Forum Home >Language Area >Português
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Logout My Space  Register Register  Login Login

favor banir esse muleque

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Perfection View Drop Down

Quote Perfection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Sep/2013 at 5:14pm
Hi Lucas , when using the forum please use english only . There will be no apology to alfneto because it was a fake screenshot . 
Izziidoro View Drop Down

Quote Izziidoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Sep/2013 at 6:40pm
I'm sorry i thought it was a page of topics in Portuguese .

nenia View Drop Down

Quote nenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Sep/2013 at 11:22pm
Language Area:Português
Chat em Português

por que eu deveria escrever em inglês?Confused
Perfection View Drop Down

Quote Perfection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Sep/2013 at 12:15am
Lol Nenia , your right this is portuguese section
uniao12 View Drop Down

Quote uniao12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Sep/2013 at 1:36am
admin e Nick por favor neste espaço usem apenas a língua portuguesa para escrever ok, eu estou dando o aviso agora, mais na próxima vez, eu vou ter que banir ambos por não usarem português neste espaço. :))))
alfneto View Drop Down

Quote alfneto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Sep/2013 at 3:15am
nick is not fake the image you guys watched my video idiot ignored me and banned me for 60 hrs.
and still not deserve apologies who you think you are
nick.a image is real
nenia View Drop Down

Quote nenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Sep/2013 at 10:05am
excel192002 View%20Drop%20Down

Head Moderator
Head%20Moderator

Post%20Options Post Options
  Quote excel192002 Quote  Post%20ReplyReply
Direct%20Link%20To%20This%20Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:20pm
Ok guys, please calm down. The problem has been solved and alfneto you have been unbanned, sorry for the mistake.
NO COMMENT! Dead
danny View Drop Down

Quote danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Sep/2013 at 5:14pm
alfneto, Read this carefully my message now, and whoever wanted to understand on why this banned exist. The problem is not from the mods.There is something problem on your popgame program in your computer. You need to delete the popgame and download again.
I myself investigated it and for almost 4 days now, admin and myself talked and discussed about your problem. Admin got some problem to see all our screen shots, so i asked Nick and sandra to send it to admin. Finally admin got it and found the problem. We decided to unban you alfneto, and made the apology on behalf of admin and other mods. You cannot blame any mods on that particular screen shots, because it is very different to standard screen shots. I started to investigate it the time you sent me the copy thru my mail.
Today you made a post which not very good to read. Better calm down and be carefull on your words. OK. Be respectable and everybody will respect you.
This matter is solved and this forum post need to be close now.
regards,
Danny
alfneto View Drop Down

Quote alfneto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Sep/2013 at 1:48pm
ok 60 hrs
danny View Drop Down

Quote danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Sep/2013 at 4:24pm
alfneto,
You really wanted me to give you 60 hours ban?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>